I decided to change the name of this series from the spotlight series to the Interrogation room, because when I looked around me I realized that idea must have been planted in my brain by the other spotlight on author series in Bloggyland. This is going to be more like the Jay Leno show where the interviewee has to jump through hoops before they get to promote their idea.
I even have a(use your imagination or IPod) musical act; Muse - Resistance
Ladies and Gentlemen, feel free to stand behind the mirror I give you Liz Fichera
- Joanna: So you are going to be stranded on the Bionic Island and I can only let you have one thing what will it be and why?
- Joanna: What made you start writing?
- Joanna: How many manuscripts did you write before you hit Pay dirt and nailed your voice?
- Joanna: If you could move anywhere, where would be your ideal location?
- Joanna: What kind of scenes are the hardest for you to write?
- Joanna: Okay, tell us about your first published book.