Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cote d'Azur

If u have a dog pick up after it or invest in doggy diapers! dont let ur city waste taxpayers money on having to wash the sidewalks everyday.

Okay Hello Blogosphere

I just realized yesterday that the holiday I booked ages ago is 2moro, I was also informed since its a vaca am not allowed to work grrrhh....
what they dont know is I'll still secretly be working obviously no posts for the next week but the waters of the azure will be the basis for my next book so I shall be doing research while pretending to be a lazy tourist.
Places we intend to visit
Marineland
Aquasplash
Promenade des Anglais
all the royal stuff of Monaco
oh and I shall keep my eyes peeled in case I spot a celeb or two
I'll have pictures up as soon as I get back.
After all we said and done, no one can prise my laptop out of my fingers so I can still check back online and reply questions or comments. Have fun everyone and try not to miss this blogger. Am out.

2 comments:

  1. Joanna, I'm so with you on the doggy diapers! Have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Liz Just got back and it was fun, i'll post pictures soon

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say, so go on & make my day