Sunday, August 1, 2010

Easy Synopsis

I cant remember were it was that said I should write a synopsis as a guide before actually writing my book. As a newbie writer I took this to heart, now as we all know mid-way our characters develop a life of their own and just do their own thing, hence making my already written synopsis become a nirvana of sorts.
Now my book is done and I have written my 2-paged synopsis in a day (admittedly I did it by the sea) but I found out my early synopsis still made things easy for me. So here is my humble advice always write out a synopsis first, your characters might change but you will still have a jump board when you are ready to send your book out.
Now if only I wrote a query letter  beforehand life would be Cool
 
Joanna St James
Newbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say, so go on & make my day